SƠN CHỐNG CHÁY 1,5GIỜ
( Sơn chống cháy 90 phút gốc sơn dầu )
Mục đích sử dụng : Sơn phồng một thành phần sử dung cho hệ sơn chống cháy 1 giờ và 1.5giờ
Hạn chế : Không sử dụng cho mục đích khác ngoài mục đích trên
Thông tin nhà Sản xuất: KCC Corporation
Địa chỉ : Wanju_Gun, Jeollabuk-do, Korea
Định mức sử dụng chống cháy:
Chống cháy chịu được 1h (60 phút) sơn 1lít = 0,78 m2
Chống cháy chịu được 1,5h (90 phút) sơn 1lít= 0,28 m2
Màu sắc: Màu trắng như hình
Có tất cả tài liệu, thông số kỹ thuật, chứng chỉ của tập đoàn Hàn Quốc
INTUMESCENT PAINT FIREMASK SQ-1350
Intumescent paint FIREMASK SQ-1350 is a middle coat in solvent-borne anti-fire paint to provide fire-protection for plants or facilities that have a steel structure and handle flammable materials.
FIREMASK SQ-1350 is approved with its superior heat insulation ability by Korea standard test for 1 hour intumescent paint under license of Ministry of Land, Transport, and Maritime Affairs.
Recommended use : Middle coat in fire-proofing paint within doors to provide fire-protection for plants or facilities having steel structure.
Finish and Color : Flat / White
|Set to touch||
Nonvolatile : Approx. 70 2 % ( KS M 5000 )
Spreading Rate (Theoretical) : 1.05 L/ in 650 microns dry film thickness on a smooth surface.
Specific Gravity : Approx. 1.3
Flash Point : 25 (hermetically)
* Remove old paint film, dust, oil and grease, other contaminants.
* As a rust protective primer : KOREPOX PRIMER EP170, Red-lead based paint KSM 6030-1, Inorganic zinc primer GALVANY IZ180N, organic zinc primer KOREPOX ZINC RICH PRIMER EZ175 or the equivalent.
If GALVANY IZ180N is applied as primer, mist coat will help to avoid popping of the subsequent coat.
As a mist coat : Korepox Holding Primer EP170QD (DFT : approx. 40) Thinning ratio : 50-60% by volume
- The surface must be completely clean and dry.
- Do not apply when relative humidity is above 85%.
- The surface temperature must be at least 3 (5 ) above
- the dew point to prevent condensation.
- Summer season(THINNER No. 002),
- Winter season(THINNER No. 003)
- Apply after mixing for 5 min. with Hand-Mixer(above 200rpm)
Methods of Application
- Brush, Roller and Airless Spray application.
- For airless spray application ;
- Nozzle orifice : 0.025″ ~ 0.031″
- Output pressure : 1,800 ~ 2,200 psi / 120 ~ 150 atm.
- Fan : 30 ~ 60
- Thinning : Max. 3% by volume
- Recommended per coat 1,050 microns wet film(Apply 1 time)
- Recommended per coat 525 microns wet film(Apply 2 times)
- At 20 /68 , below 80% R.H, under well-ventilated condition
- Minimum : 12 hours
- In highly humid conditions(ex. In heavy rain), recoating
- interval can be extended as delayed period.
- SENSEMEL JOHAB or KORETAN TOPCOAT UT6581,
- Top coat must be applied in 3 days(in summer) and 7 days(in winter).
- Impossible for exterior application (If unavoidable, inquire of our company).
Shelf Life : 12 months (Store in cool, dry, well-ventilated place, indoors between 5 ~ 35)
Packing Unit : 18 L
- Avoid the cause of fire and direct sunlight during storage. Apply after adequate mixing.
- Protect skin and eyes, and avoid prolonged breathing of solvent vapors.
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Respiratory protection is recommended when applying in confined spaces or stagnant air.
- Sagging may occur in case of excessive thinning.
- Keep containers closed when not in use.
- Keep coating utensils after washing several times with Thinner.
- Store out of children s reach.